How You Can Receive The GREATEST Gift.....
Did you know there are TWO KINDS of FABULOUS PEOPLE???
Those who are saved --
and those who are about to be!
Which one are you?
If you honestly answered anything other than "I am saved", say:
"Father, forgive my sins.
Jesus, come into my heart.
Make me the kind of person you want me to be.
Thank you for saving me TODAY."
Where is Jesus now? If you can say, "In my heart", CONGRATULATIONS on becoming a child of God! Please use the "contact us" link above so that we may let you know of resources to help you begin your exciting journey in your walk with God.
WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!
Now that you have received Jesus into your heart as your Lord and Savior, here are four simple yet very important things to do to grow in your relationship with Christ.
It can be summarized in the acronym “R.E.A.P.”:
Read your Bible daily. As your body needs food each day for nourishment and survival, likewise we need spiritual nourishment each day. The Gospel of John in the New Testament is an excellent place to begin, along with the other Gospels -- Matthew, Mark and Luke. In the Old Testament, the book of Proverbs gives excellent advice for successful daily living. (If you have just received Jesus into your heart and need a Bible, please contact us and we will send one to you.)
Evangelize by sharing about your important decision to invite Jesus into your heart with your loved ones, friends and those with whom you come in contact. It is as simple as introducing a good friend to people, that Good Friend being Jesus. Use the above “2 Kinds of” method, which is simple yet effective. Also, feel free to visit the tini-tract download page (click here), where you can learn how to make your very own salvation tracts in full-color. There is indeed no greater satisfaction in life than to lead someone to Jesus!
Attend church regularly where you can fellowship with other born-again Christians and learn more about Jesus and His love for you. This is any church family where the Bible is taught as the Word of God and where they preach Jesus as Lord and Savior. Hebrews 10:25 declares, “Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together.....”
Pray and offer praise to God each day for His goodness and love for you. Prayer is simply communicating with your Heavenly Father, just like you would converse with another person. Listen for and be attentive to God’s still, small voice as He speaks to your heart.
ENTER HERE to meet your new friend, the Holy Spirit!
NEW WORKSHOP TOPIC
Healing and Health, God's Way:
"The Seven Wellness Keys
for Vibrant Health and Longevity"
This workshop will discuss some of the latest developments in nutrition and wellness, and touch on important health principles.
Instructors: Tada Family
This new presentation is available for your church or organization.
For more information and to schedule this workshop, please contact us at:
Healing and Health, God's Way
We are now scheduling one-day seminars to present Biblical concepts on both healing and health for your Church or Organization.
When scheduling a seminar, please keep in mind these points:
Our general format is that we teach Biblical wellness and nutrition concepts in the morning, break for lunch, then teach Biblical concepts on healing in the afternoon.
There is an urgent need to combine teaching on Biblical principles of both healing and wellness, since it has been estimated that up to 85% of people lose their healing because they don’t take care of their health and they go back to their old habits such as not eating the proper foods, or not getting adequate sleep which is now being recognized as a major cause of obesity which in itself causes a host of illnesses.
Therefore, we have a burden to inform people about healing and health concepts from a Biblical perspective, as it is God's desire (3 John 2) for each person to be well in spirit, soul and body to effectively fulfill the divine purpose and destiny He has specially planned for each person.
The seminars will feature live lectures in a workshop style with Power Point slides, short video excerpts, exhibit displays and lecture handouts to illustrate the presentation material as appropriate. (Please note that these live seminars will contain important information that is not presented on this website.)
Although we are willing to do these seminars for almost any size group, we have found best audience participation and discussion with at least 15-20 people or more in attendance. We would request permission from the host church/organization to open the meeting to the public so that as many people as possible would be able to benefit from the information.
To save on logistics and time for the host church or organization, some options to consider for the lunch break would be to have the attendees bring their own lunch or go to area restaurants, or have other lunch arrangements worked out with the host.
It would be the responsibility of the host church / organization to publicize the seminar. Some ideas include announcing the seminar through bulletin announcements and/or inserts, verbal announcements whenever appropriate, fliers, announcements via media such as e-mail and the web, and other means.
These and additional logistics will be discussed and planned with the host as needed.
For more information and to schedule a seminar, please contact:
Esao, Cheryl or Brian Tada
Make Plans to Attend This “Hands-On” Course:
“Healing and Health, God’s Way”
9-week course on Healing and Health
Watch for details TBA
Please call (415) 388-5203,
or e-mail us at: email@example.com
for more information and to let us know of your interest in the class.
Thank you for your interest in the class, “Healing and Health, God’s Way”.
During this course, learn practical principles on healing and health -- so that you can be healed and healthy to accomplish His awesome plan for your life, and fulfill your God-given destiny in the greatest measure possible!
Charisma magazine reported something very startling: a study, circa 2002, found that of all the major “religious” groups -- Muslims, Buddhists, Mormons, New Agers, etc. -- Christians came in DEAD LAST as the world’s unhealthiest people suffering the most diseases.
It is our heart-felt passion and vision to see the body of Christ, one day soon as the HEALTHIEST people on earth!
This elective course will study the ministry of healing in the Bible and will offer practical teaching on how to minister salvation and healing using Biblical techniques as taught by Charles and Frances Hunter. The class will also discuss disease prevention, and how to keep and maintain one’s healing through such areas as proper eating habits, nutrition, exercise and other wellness tools.
God’s principles of healing and health will be shown as interrelated to help us minister effectively for Jesus and to walk in divine health, so that we may fulfill God’s intended plan and destiny He has for each of us to accomplish for His glory.
The following concepts will be covered during the nine-week course:
HEALING in mind, body and spirit:
* Discover how to receive and maintain (keep) your healing.
* Learn how to lay hands on the sick and see them healed, in Jesus’ name, using simple, effective Biblically-based techniques from the teachings of Charles and Frances Hunter, who have conducted healing explosions worldwide.
* Hear testimonies of healings, both in person and on video.
* Learn about your “supernatural spine”: How it works, how to take care of it, and how to minister healing of its various regions, in Jesus’ name.
* Find out how to minister the baptism in the Holy Spirit (with Biblical references) using a very effective technique taught by Charles Hunter (who has personally led over one million people to receive the gift of the precious Holy Spirit).
* Learn Biblical techniques in ministering healing in various situations, such as cancer, pain, allergies, and yes, even for losing excess weight!
* Discover how God wants us to receive healing of past memories and hurts (inner healing).
* Find out what are the conditions for healing, and the role God wants us to play to facilitate our healing.
* Learn the importance of why God wants us both healed AND healthy.
* Learn about the role of intercessory prayer, healing cloths and anointing oil in healing people in Jesus’ name.
* The most important healing of all is spiritual healing = salvation: Learn how to win people to Jesus using an extremely simple yet effective way (we will show you how). Over the years, the Hunter’s Ministry has documented over 982 MILLION salvations worldwide, many of whom were reached using this technique that an angel taught Frances Hunter!
(Note: The class teaching on healing includes class handouts and worksheets that help reinforce key concepts from the Hunter's teaching, in addition to showing video excerpts with in-class "hands-on" participation.)
* Learn about the Three Wellness “Power Tools” for Health.
* Find out about the current impact INDOOR air pollution has on your health (you will be surprised!).
* Sugar: Learn startling statistics about how it affects your body AND your mind!
* Discover an effective, natural strategy for attaining ideal weight safely and effectively.
* Eat to Live: Learn about wellness tips, foods to build health, sample menus, healthy shopping list, and more.
* Learn about the current, perilous state of health in America, and how to reverse this downward trend, one life at a time.
* Exercises for a healthy life: Learn the benefits of daily activity.
* Learn how to use God's wellness tools to overcome diseases (heart disease, cancer, diabetes, etc.
* Experience the role of humor in health.
* Practice setting goals towards optimum wellness.
* Find out how to detoxify the body, and learn tips on fasting.
* Learn about the important roles of vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients, and essential fatty acids.
* Learn how to combat stress effectively from a Biblical perspective
. . . . . AND MUCH MORE!
This class will be an information-packed, workshop-oriented course with lectures illustrated with overheads, video clips, displays, in-class discussions, lecture handouts and practice sessions.
The following books will be used during the course:
1.) The Bible
2.) How to Heal the Sick, Charles and Frances Hunter, Hunter Books, Kingwood, Texas.
3.) Handbook for Healing, Hunters, Hunter Books.
4.) How to Receive and Maintain Your Healing, Hunters, Hunter Books, 1991.
5.) The Supernatural Spine, Dr. Roy J. Le Roy and Norma Jean Le Roy, Hunter Books, Kingwood, Texas, 1993.
6.) There Are Two Kinds of... (witnessing booklet), Hunters, 1997.
Please note: Textbooks 2-6 will be available for purchase on campus where the course will be taught.
You may also order them directly through Hunter Ministries at (281) 358-7575, in which case please allow at least 4-6 weeks for delivery.
Class textbooks are described on the "Healing Resources" page.
“Healing and Health, God’s Way”
This course is open to the entire Body of Christ in the greater Bay Area.
Please RSVP to (415) 388-5203, or by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org so that we will know how many will be attending. Thanks so much.
We would be honored to have you come and join us in our class, as together we discover God’s principles of healing and health!
God bless you,
Esao, Cheryl and Brian Tada
P.S.: Please pass along this message to your family and friends. Thanks so much!
“Healing and Health, God’s Way”
Watch for details TBA when this class will be scheduled.